the meaning of coffee to a college student

 


Coffee - a warm caffeinated beverage. You can have it cold as well; it will do the same job. I usually watch the coffee spin when it's done coming out of the coffee maker with slight pieces of coffee grounds in it. I get the cold creamer from the fridge and pour it into the coffee. The dark brown mixes to make it light. Then the once-hot beverage turns warm due to the chilliness of the creamer. Then comes the sweetener and/or sugar. I watch as I pour the white cane sugar into the warm coffee. I get a spoon to stir to finally mix all the ingredients together. Once everything is one, I pick up the warm light-colored coffee. I take a sip, the flavor of creaminess with the sweetness and a slight hint of dark coffee flavor still lingering make it even more enjoyable. The hint of coffee can still be smelled through the air as I sit down to enjoy the morning.

Comments